The idea for today's post came from one of my lovely readers, Wendy. Here's what she emailed me a few days ago:
"I came across your website last week, and I'm incredibly happy that I did. I've purchased the workbook, and I've only begun going through my closet (it's out of control), but I can already see how the methods you've come up with can easily apply to other areas of my life, as well. Thanks for the inspiration!
I had a quick question about the Summer wardrobe planner that you posted last year. It's perfect for all seasons, so being able to change the seasons and year references would be awesome (and would look better than having things red-lined). Would you consider posting it as an editable document?"
Amazing idea, how have I not thought of that sooner.... Especially since I have actually been using a modified version of the planner myself to map out my seasonal wardrobes ever since I first posted it last summer. But better late than never, right?
So I spent a bit of time this morning to create a new multi-purpose, easy-to-print, expanded version of the original planner. You can use it to...
- ... give your entire closet an upgrade
- .... plan out your wardrobe for the upcoming season
- ... create a capsule wardrobe of 20-40 pieces
- .... or plan your wardrobe for a vacation or an extended trip.
Click here to get started:
If you are having trouble with any of the sections, check out some of the links below:
- Wardrobe Curating FAQ
- How to build the perfect wardrobe: 10 basic principles
- How to expand your fashion comfort zone
- Should you build a capsule wardrobe?
- How to build your best spring wardrobe yet
Define your style
- Write a NOT-my-style list
- How to choose a versatile colour palette for your wardrobe
- 10 ways pinterest can help you refine your personal style
- How to develop a sense of style from scratch
Give your wardrobe structure
- Rebuilding your wardrobe on a budget: What to buy first
- Building the perfect wardrobe for work
- Building a Capsule Wardrobe 101
- Closet detox cheat sheet